Calvin Klein, Cisco, Events DC, Sanofi Pasteur, Tata Consultancy Services and Caesars Entertainment among the winners of the 2018 North American Employee Engagement Award
- The 16 winners include: Cisco, Events DC, Sanofi Pasteur, Tata Consultancy Services, Caesars Entertainment, State of Michigan, Baylor Scott & White Health and Chili’s Grill & Bar
- The victorious were announced yesterday at the annual Employee Engagement Conference in Chicago
Chicago – June 08, 2018 – The winners of the North American Employee Engagement Awards, in association with Maritz Motivation Solutions, are announced today. Presented at the ‘sold-out’ North American Employee Engagement Conference in Chicago yesterday, the Employee Engagement Awards honour those organisations that put workforce engagement at the heart of their business strategy. This year’s winners demonstrate that Employee Engagement is now central to organisations in almost every field of endeavour. They span government, hospitality, healthcare, IT, pharmaceuticals, retail, service companies and transport.
Founder and CEO, Matt Manners, said: “Congratulations to all our winners. Every year the standard just gets higher. This year the judges were impressed by the very high level of proof for the outcomes of engagment programmes. It was great to see that one winner – the State of Michigan – was inspired to enter this year after attending last year’s conference.”
The EE Awards moves next to Sydney for the Australian and New Zealand Employee Engagement Conference and Awards. This year it will be held at The Sydney Cricket Ground on November 15, 2018. Entries are open now and will close on September 7, 2018. Entry forms are available here.
The full list of 2018 North American winners are as follows:
Employee Engagement Company of the Year Award
- Winner – Events DC
Professional of the Year Award
- Winner – Chris Snow – Caesars Entertainment
- Highly Commended – Lauren Willis – American Advisors Group
Reward & Recognition Award
- Winner – Events DC
- Highly Commended – Sysco Corporation
Internal Communications Award
- Winner – BroadSoft
- Highly Commended – Alorica
Employer Brand Award
- Winner – Cisco
- Highly Commended – Collette
Government Agency Award
- Winner – State of Michigan
- Highly Commended – Washington State Department of Corrections
Vendor of the Year Award
- Winner – Fuel50
- Highly Commended – SocialChorus, Waggl
Best Use of Technology Award
- Winnner – EPAM Systems
- Highly Commended – PVH Corp.
Employee Culture & Purpose Award
- Winner – Northwell Health
- Highly Commended – Arity, Grupo Salinas, SeaLand, Encompass Health
- Winner – Baylor Scott & White Health
- Highly Commended – Perrigo
Enterprise Organization of the Year Award
- Winner – Chili’s Grill & Bar
- Highly Commended – Tata Consultancy Services
SMB Organization of the Year Award
- Winner – Empire Today
- Highly Commended – American Advisors Group
Social Responsibility Award
- Winner – Tata Consultancy Services
- Highly Commended – United Shore
Innovation in Employee Engagement Award
- Winner – Leo Burnett Group
- Highly Commended – Vistaprint
Unsung Hero Award
- Winner – Sanjay Acharya – Sanofi Pasteur
- Highly Commended – Darren Levine – The Regional Municipality of Durham Social Services Department
2019 Sponsorship in Europe, North America & Australia
Opportunities are available for companies to sponsor the 2019 Awards at Twickenham Stadium, the UK conference, and our awards and conferences in Chicago and Sydney. For more information please contact [email protected]
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first and only global, Awards & Conference business dedicated to Employee Engagement. We believe in inspiring and educating people to remake the way organisations think about and engage people to achieve their Purpose.
That’s why we created, and continue to develop the Employee Engagement Awards. Our goal is to provide a platform to recognise excellence in engagement that inspires action and drives the employee experience forward.
Entering and hopefully winning, The EE Awards provides the industry acknowledgement and competitive advantage needed to attract the best talent.
About Maritz Motivation Solutions
Maritz Motivation Solutions has been a global leader in employee engagement for over 75 years. Our CultureNext solution empowers employees to transform their organizations into amazing places to work.
CultureNext provides organizations with flexible technology, tools, services and expansive rewards to help connect people worldwide to create a culture of engagement, passion and purpose. For more information, visit us at maritzmotivation.com/culturenext