To enter the Employee Engagement Awards, your submission must be made online in our set form, consisting of no more than 1500 words. Whilst drafting your submission the document should clearly demonstrate the following:
1) The challenge the business faced
2) Defined vision and goals
3) Outline creative approach and what will differentiate you from competition
4) A strongly developed business case showing how the initiative or people practice is aligned to the organisation’s priorities
5) Evidence of the impact of the project/strategy with measurable and quantifiable results, particularly financial impacts
6) Why you deserve to win an Employee Engagement Award
This year we have moved to an online submission form with set criteria. Please visit the form by clicking the Enter Now button at the top of the website.
We recommend you draft your submission offline, finalise it and then simply copy and paste when you are ready to submit it.
To be eligible for the inaugural Employee Engagement Awards, the results you present must be in the period between May 2015 to October 2016. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are eligible provided the impact was measured during the past year.
All results must be from the UK & Ireland, except in the case of the “Overseas Project of the Year” category.
In addition to the entry document, you may include supporting material. Supporting material does not contribute to the 1500 word limit of the entry document. Supporting material may include, but is not limited to:
Videos (please send USB stick)
Please upload-supporting material as a PDF file with your entry document where possible. Please note there is a 10MB limit per entry. If your items exceed 10MB please upload your entry document alone and post to: The Employee Engagement Awards, 51 Court Farm Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 0HD